December JOEH Lineup
The December issue of the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (JOEH) features these and other articles:
- Exposure Assessment for Carbon Dioxide Gas: Full Shift Average and Short-Term Measurement Approaches
- Systematic Evaluation of the Relationship between Physical and Psychoacoustical Measurements of Hearing Protectors’ Attenuation
- Retrospective Exposure Assessment for Occupational Disease of an Individual Worker Using an Exposure Database and Trend Analysis
- Temperature Measurement Inside Protective Headgear: Comparison with Core Temperatures and Indicators of Physiological Strain during Exercise in a Hot Environment
- Effects of the NFL’s Amendments to the Free Kick Rule on Injuries during the 2010 and 2011 Seasons
AIHA members can access the full texts of JOEH articles through the AIHA Member Center, as well as the full-text archives of AIHA journals from 1940 to 2003. Full-text archives of Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene from 1986 to 2003 are also available.