JOEH Supplement on OELs
A supplement to the December issue of the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (JOEH) addresses current issues related to the science of setting occupational exposure limits (OELs). The supplement features these and five other articles:
- State-of-the-Science: The Evolution of Occupational Exposure Limit Derivation and Application
- Historical Context and Recent Advances in Exposure-Response Estimation for Deriving Occupational Exposure Limits
- Advances in Inhalation Dosimetry Models and Methods for Occupational Risk Assessment and Exposure Limit Derivation
- Considerations for Using Genetic and Epigenetic Information in Occupational Health Risk Assessment and Standard Setting
- Exposure Estimation and Interpretation of Occupational Risk: Enhanced Information for the Occupational Risk Manager
AIHA members can access the full texts of JOEH articles through the AIHA Member Center, as well as the full-text archives of AIHA journals from 1940 to 2003. Full-text archives of Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene from 1986 to 2003 are also available.